What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Visit

Thursday Aunt Stef, cousin Trent, Trey, Jessie and Grandma Scruggs came over to visit. Aunt Stef brought us lots of toys and blankets. Thank you Trey for parting with your toys, we appreciate it. I didn't get many pictures but I did get some great video. Aunt Stef was holding Jake and playing with him. He laughed so hard, it was precious. (I need to figure out how to upload video to my blog. I am going to post on it on my facebook page). After our visit we all went out to eat to celebrate mom's belated 60th bday! Then we ventured over to the dollar tree. Mom held Jake and fed him while I looked at scrap booking supplies. I stocked up on some great stickers! I am now ready to start Jake's photo album.
Friday night Jake and I took Jeff to Asion Fusion for father's day. Jake was awake the whole the time and did a pretty good job. Except he spit up all down my shirt. The whole front of my shirt was wet and stinky! I had to carry Jake in front of me, lol. I have learned my lesson and I now know to keep an extra shirt in the car for me and Jeff. After we ate we went to a few stores and walked around. Jake slept the whole time!
Jake is really trying to sit up on his own. It won't be long. He also has better control now when he grabs at his toys. He still loves his swing, jumperoo and watching Baby Einstien and John Deere dvd's daddy got for him! Our boy is growing too fast. I told Jeff today it's hard to remember when he was so tiny and that makes me sad. It was also sad today for me because I had to remove Jake's bassinet from the pack n play. My baby boy is growing up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you baby Jacob for sharing my birthday. Next year you'll be sitting at the table eating with us!

    ReplyDelete