What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Monday, June 15, 2009

Loft Mountain

We loaded up the truck and hooked up the pop up and headed for the mountains. I towed the pop up by myself with 3 dogs and Jake. You would think I was crazy! Jeff met us up there after he got off work. He had a nice motorcycle ride on the Skyline! It took about an hour and forty five minutes to get there. Jake slept most of the way. Thankfully, dad and Teresa were already at the campground to help me out. I had only set up the pop up once and dad and T weren't sure how to do it either. We all took turns holding Jake while we figured out how to set up the pop up. Finally, we figured it out after breaking the pins in the crank twice and having to take the sides down a few times. As soon as we finished it poured rain! So dad, Teresa, me and Jake and all 3 dogs hung out under there awning. As soon as I sat down with Jake he threw up on me. Of course all his clothes etc are back in the pop up and did I mention it was pouring, lol! It rained on and off but that didn't stop us from having a good time. We took Jake on several walks in his wagon and of course we ate smores!! It's so beautiful and peaceful there. The deer walk right up to your camp sites. There have also been bear sightings at the camp ground. I would love to see a bear, but would be a little scared. It was nice and relaxing to just sit around and visit with dad and Teresa. Jake did awesome and slept well. We are going back for the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment