What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Friday, June 26, 2009

Camden and My Birthday Get Together

Yesterday was Jake's first trip to Buckingham. We went out to Dana's house to celebrate Camden's 5th birthday! We had a great time and ate some yummy food! Stephanie, Trent, Trevor, Jessica, Dana, Leah, Lauren, Camden, mom, Wendy, Kaleigh and Ryan were there. It was a full house and I got several pics of everyone! This was the first time that Wendy has met Jake so it was pretty special. The kids had a lot of fun playing. All the boys ate lunch in the dining room and we were in the kitchen area. Every once in a while you would hear a burp and lots of giggles. Of course they were talking like typical boys! I think to myself that in a short while Jake will be in there talking and burping away with them! They surprised me with a yummy cheesecake for my birthday, mmmm. I left very full! Mom gave me my pregnancy/birth scrapbook that she has been making for me. It is full of memories already. It is so special and means so much to me. I already look back at the pictures and see how fast time has gone by. It's so important that we live each day to the fullest and value everyone we have in our lives.

It takes us an hour to get to Buckingham and thankfully Jake slept the whole way home! When we got home I started organizing my scrapbook supplies. I am going to start making Jake's next scrapbook! While I was doing that I put Jake in his walker to see what he would do. That boy was scooting all over the floor. I couldn't believe it! Are babies suppose to be able to do that at 4 months? Wow! Jeff keeps telling me Jake is going to skip crawling and go straight to walking. At this point I believe it too! Jake slept 8 hours plus took a 3 hour nap today. As I type this he is napping again. Yesterday wore him out. He was passed from cousin to auntie to grandma and he loved every minute of it. Thank you again everyone, yesterday was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment