What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny Story

Last night I was cleaning Jake's nose with the aspirator. As I was cleaning the aspirator the booger shot out of it and where it landed I had no idea. I looked around for a minute but no luck. So I continued cleaning Jake up and he started laughing at me. It was so cute! His wide grin had me laughing until I realized there was something on my poor boy's tongue. Yes, it was the booger! In between my laughing and screaming I got it out quick. Of course Jake was laughing at me the whole time and so was Jeff. The first of many funny stories I am sure.
Before the booger incident, we fed Jake some cereal. We hadn't fed him any in a week or so. He ate it all and actually got more in his tummy than on him, lol. Our boy is growing.
Later today Aunt Dana, Camden, Aunt Stef, Trey and Trent and Grandma Scruggs are coming over for a visit. I am going to try to get all the boys together for a picture. We shall see....

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Too funny! I can't wait to see the pics you take today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe that happened? LOL The problem will be keeping all 4 boys still long enough to get a pic!

    ReplyDelete