What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Monday, August 24, 2009

Where do the weekends go?

Jake's new toy!



Mom come on now...Dad help!

Isn't he cute!!


Our first home grown pumpkin!

It was just Saturday?? Where does the time go? On Thursday we went to visit Aunt Stef and cousins. Jake loves to be held! He is such a flirt. Aunt Stef gave him some new toys which he loves! Thank you! On Friday Jake took a long nap and I was able to work outside in the garden. The weeds were taking over. I was able to get a lot done and get the garden looking pretty good. Even though we lost a lot of stuff while we were on vaction. I still have pumpkins and peppers growing. My tomatoes are finally turning red! Yay, been craving a BLT! I have 2 watermelon plants that are starting to bloom. Phew lots of work but it was a good work out. Plus it feels good to get soemthing accomplished! Thank you baby Jake for letting mommy work! Saturday was a rainy day! It was a nice inside day hanging out with my boys! Jake is loving his apples our new food for the week. He is teething and has his moments. Poor boy wakes up screaming, its so sad to see him like that. I keep looking everyday expecting to see a tooth! Sunday was beautiful. The sun was out but it didn't get too hot. Jeff set up Jake's pool for us on the back porch. Jake and I went swimming. He loves the water. I put him in his baby float and he kept using it as a walker. He was walking all over the pool! Silly boy is ready to move! After our swim we tried on 2 Halloween costumes that were given to us. Thank goodness we did because I barely got Jake in them. He looked so cute as a lion and a pumpkin. So the search is on for a Halloween costume!! Sunday evening we went out to pick up a few things and out to eat at Asian Fusion. Jake is always a hit at that restaurant. He was well behaved and even ate his pears! This morning we ran some errands and picked up our family portraits. Can't wait to frame them. As I type this my baby boy is sleeping in my lap. I cherish these moments! He is growing too fast so I am enjoying every moment I can with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment