What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Latest News!

Sleepy boy! He fights taking naps but always seems to fall asleep during lunch!

Jake loves Cousin Trent's shoes!
My favorite picture! Jake looking up to his big cousin Trent!
Our sweet boy!!

Maybe one day soon I will give updates more often than every few weeks! But I highly doubt it. Mr. Jake keeps me very busy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Jake is growing up so fast. We have been looking for birthday ideas. Did I just say that, "Birthday!" I can't believe our little guy is going to be 1 in a month. He is learning so much. He has mastered waving hi and clapping. He just started giving five! I was saying high five but he would wave. So I had to change it to give me five. We are still working on blowing kisses! Jake loves to dance. Any music he hears he holds onto the table and starts bouncing and waves his arm. Of course the big news is that Jake took 4 steps!! I know any day now he is just going to walk across the room and I will cry, lol. We are still working on child proofing. Every few days Jake reminds us of what we need to do. We had to buy a toilet lock since Jake decided it would be fun to play in that bowl of water, gross. We have a lock at the top of our front door since Jake can now reach the door knob. Jeff hung up the floor speakers since those got to wobbling when Jake decided they would be fun to push on. We also have a lock on our stove. Jake grabbed the tea towel just right and opened the door. Thank goodness the oven wasn't on. So I moved the tea towel but now he can hold onto the handle of the stove. He also likes to hold onto the kitchen table and swing his feet. Oh and I have to cover the dog's water bowl with a rubbermaid container when we are in the kitchen. Out of sight out of mind...its working at the moment, lol. Jake loves Jeff's computer! Jeff gave Jake his own mouse and remote control and that has helped some. That and Jeff had to gorilla tape all the wires etc down on his computer desk. Now if we could just figure out how to put mini walls around the actual computer...hhhhmmm. Jake likes to keep us on our toes!!
This past week we had 2 days of warmer weather!! Jake and I went on walks and were able to get outside and swing. Now its raining and sleeting on and off. We are so ready for spring!! I think we may have another tooth coming in. Jake has been so fussy the last few days. Believe me he lets us know that he is not happy. He has some great facial expressions. His newest that he tries on us is sticking out his bottom lip. He gets so mad and out goes that lip. When he doesn't want something he closes his eyes and squishes his nose up and turns his head away. One of my favorites is when I vacuum. He starts to talk loudly, well he tries. Its more screaming and its so funny. Jake does not like when Jeff or I leave the room. He always needs to see one of us. Forget about taking a shower. He screams the whole time now. Our little monster boy and we love him so much!! Valentine's Day is coming up...Jake's last first holiday. Bittersweet!! Jake has been playing so well as I type this. I guess I am in for it later, lol. So until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment