What?!

What?!
We love you Jakie Shawn!!

Our Family!!

Our Family!!
Happy 1st Bday Jake!!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!

Look he finally went through his tunnel!
Thank you daddy for helping me.

So this is snow?!

So this is snow?!
Febraury 1, 2010

Our little monster!!

Our little monster!!
9 months

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jake's 6 month Dr visit


Me and daddy cruising in the Coupe!

My new bath seat!


MMM, I like apples!!

Styling at Babies R Us with my daddy!


Yesterday Jake had his 6 month Dr. visit! At 4 months he weighed 15lbs 7oz and now he weighs 18lbs and 5oz! He has also grown 2 inches and is now 28 1/2" long!! He is growing like crazy and doing well with all the new foods we have introduced. He had to get 2 shots...no fun! To top it off they gave him 2 pink camo band aids. If I wasn't so busy comforting Jake I would have requested different ones. On our way out of the office I look down and Jake took one of the band aids off, lol! Although they say real men can wear pink!!

I have been busy making Jake's food! I have a freezer full now of green beans, sweet peas, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce, pears and peaches! It feels good to be able to do that for Jake. Plus it helps with the wallet!

Jake has been busy as usual with new things. We tried out his new bath seat and he is doing very well sitting up in it. He loves for me to pour water over him and its so cute to see him try to catch it! Daddy put Jake in his Cozy Coupe and took him for a ride in the basement. Jake was so cute holding onto the steering wheel. It was actually kind of scary at how well he did that! Jake is sitting up more and more on his own. It makes him look like such a big boy! Oh and we put in his new car seat. He has outgrown the infant carrier and now he is in his Recaro racing seat!! He looks so small in it and it has taken him a while to get use to it. He would scream and kick when you put him in it. He would kick his feet off the back of the truck seat raising his butt up making it impossible to get the seat belt on. Smart boy he is! We also took him to the Bass Pro Shop! Of course our boy got some new camo outfits and a camo pacifier, lol. There is so much to look at in that store that Jake kept bending his head backwards as we were walking to look at everything. Oh and he loves his Leap Table. He gets so excited when we bring it out and he pulls himself up so he can stand and play with it! He is looking at me right now. He just woke up from his nap so I must type faster, lol!

Tonight I start my part time job. It is only 2 nights a week and only for a few hours, but that doesn't make it any easier knowing I have to leave my sweet boy. I am tearing up now thinking about it. Silly I know but I can't help it. I love you Jakie and I know you and daddy are going to have a great time tonight!! Jake please tell me if daddy doesn't share your toys with you. Especially the new F150 power wheel you got last night! And let me know if he eats all your fruit!! LOL. I know daddy and son will do just fine and I will be fine also! I love my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment