Hi everyone! Hope your all doing well! I am a happy boy!

As usual where does the time go? Our days go by to dang fast. Jake hasn't been sleeping through the night and on Monday night he was a mess. I put him in his crib and he would toss and turn. Then he would do his little fake cough. He is a smart boy and figured that is not getting mommy and daddy's attention. So being the rolie polie that he is, he rolled to his tummy and decided it would be a fun game to peek at us. He would pull the bumper down some and peek over it at us. It's so hard not to get upset with such a cutie. Even when we are sleep deprived. Finally, after about 2 hours we got him back to sleep. Last night around 1am a big storm rolls in. Jeff ends up on the couch and I end up with Simba (120 pounds) laying next to my head on Jeff's pillow, Zuki (55 pounds) curled up at my legs and 16 pounder Jake laying beside me. Jeff complains about the couch needing more foam, let me tell you he was a lot more comfortable then I was, lol.
We have been looking to get a new vehicle so we went to a car auction and Jake had a blast. We were worried it would be too loud for him but the Auctioneer started and Jake would get bright eyed and start dancing around. Jeff was holding him and Jake would start stomping. It was so cute! We didn't find a car oh well. After the auction we went to IHOP, yummy! Jake seemed to enjoy our visit there. He likes to be held and take everything in.
He is growing like crazy and rolls all over. He loves petting the dogs now, they are a great distraction for him! He is eating lots of green beans, bananas and cereal. We are trying sweet potatoes this week. We are also busy getting ready for our beach trip. I can't wait. We so need a vacation. We have several families that will be there the first weekend we are there. One of the families has a baby a few months older than Jake. I can't wait for them to meet. Then on that Wednesday we are meeting up with 2 of the mommies and their daughters from the baby board. We are meeting at the Aquarium on Roanoke Island. Then the last part of the week it will be me, Jeff and Jake. I sure am looking forward to spending time with my family!!





No comments:
Post a Comment